In daily life, washing bedding, we often have a misunderstanding: that is, washing bed products are a program. In fact, according to the process, color, fabric, size and other aspects of the bedding, it is not possible to operate in a uniform mode during the washing process. The following top ten brands of home textiles, Violet Home Textiles, introduce you to the precautions in several different types of bedding washing processes:
1. Printing bed products
1. Disabling detergents with bleaching ingredients Bleaching agents have a strong detergency, but they have a bleaching function. It is easy to cause the color of the printed products to fade.
2. Wait for the detergent to dissolve in the water and then put it into the bedding. Whether it is machine wash or hand wash, after selecting the detergent, dissolve the detergent in the water and put it into the dirty quilt cover. Such a dirty quilt can fully absorb the cleaning molecules in the detergent, which is more conducive to the cleaning of the bedding.
3. Do not soak in water for a long time (generally should not exceed 1 hour)
Soaking in water for a long time not only damages the color of the printed quilt cover, but also immersing for too long will cause the fabric to expand, deform and shorten its service life.
4. Do not expose to the sun for a long time. Long exposures will also fade the bedding.
2. Embroidery products
Embroidery products are mostly made of computer embroidery, and some are made by hand embroidery. The biggest trouble when washing embroidery products is that the embroidery thread is off-line, threaded, or even hooked. Washing and embroidering products are not printed. When the 1, 2, 3, and point of the product are carried out, remember that before the third point is soaked, the inside of the embroidery quilt should be turned out and the embroidered side should be turned in. In a washing machine that has dissolved detergent, be sure to take a gentle washing method.
4. When washing the embroidered bedding products, no matter how large the capacity of your washing machine, you can only wash these bedding products at a time. Never put in other clothing to prevent the buttons or metalwork of other clothing from being entangled with the embroidered thread.
5. Before embroidering the quilt cover, try to flatten the quilt cover and then dry it. The households with conditional drying should try to avoid drying. Because the ribbon in the embroidered quilt may be deformed during the drying process, resulting in an unattractive appearance. Always take low temperatures when ironing. (Violet Home Textile Tips)
Weihai Jocund Home Textile Co., Ltd , https://www.jocundhome.com